Saturday, September 3, 2011

The biggest decision we've ever had to make

Ok, we are in September  now so it is high time we start thinking about...

HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!!!

I have always loved seeing the little wee ones in the most adorable costumes and this is the ONE chance I get to put her in what I want before she wants to be in the princess and balleria shiz that I know is to come :)  There is a lot of pressure he being that she is the cutest kid in the world that she definitely needs to have the cutest costume in the world.

So we looked and looked and we found 4 that we like so we figured the best way is to put it to a vote to you faithful readers! Here are the options:

 Flower
Gifaffe (In honor of her love of both sophie the giraffe and a stuffed giraffe she loves too)

Lady bug

Pink poodle (in honor of Winston)

Visit the poll on the right side of this page and vote by September 15th at 9am! Everyone vote!

1 comment:

  1. I vote for getting them all and doing 4 costumes changes!!

    ReplyDelete