Saturday, September 10, 2011

Outside fun!

Sometimes at night we will head outside to give Blair a new scene and the dogs some attention.  She is really figuring out the walker now and can move herself around pretty good.


" oh hey you, can I pull your hair?"

 cruisin'!

 oh hey doggie, you are fun!


I just can't get enough kisses.  I like how you can see her little smile here.

 Mommy and her precious!
 We were trying to get a couples shot here.  The camera was on the wrong setting so I turned out blurry.  Jason said it is better that way! (hehe, he didn't really say that but doesn't it sound like something he would say?)
 Self family shot! Yes Blair, we are that crazy

When did she get so big?

 Our kids!
 haha, this might be my favorite picture ever, I think the dogs are seducing the camera. 

 Blair: "Yes, I can pull both of their hair at the same time."
 Winston: "That's it!  I am outta here!"

2 comments:

  1. Fun! Love the self couples and family shot! And her SHOES are adorable! I bet watching her cruise around in her walker is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dog/baby pose. She looks IN CHARGE!!!

    ReplyDelete