Dad has been waiting for this since she was born. He is planning to train her to like football so he can have a fan to watch with. I feel like he might be plotting this for the future... "But honey, BLAIR wants to stay home and watch football all day today, we can't go to the mall!" Obviously we had to break out Winston's leprechaun outfit as well, and yes! Penny has always had that shirt, I wouldn't use one of Blair's onesies on my dog!
Here is Jason cheering for a good play (If you watched it you would know this is totally staged as from the grumblings I heard, there was nothing to cheer for!)
It was more like this (but staged too, hehe)
She LOVES her daddy!!!
You can try Daddy, but I've seen Blair shop and I don't think you've got a shot! Looks like Winston is a good football pal though!
ReplyDelete