She got the balls and she's on the run
She stops for a little munchkin photo opp (that is what I call her when she sits all slouched over like this, she looks all roly poly)
Going for a new location
She got two new colors and decided to do some standing
And on the crawl again!
...and now I will stand here too! Then I will look all thug in another picture (don't mess with me!)
Such a beautiful busy girl!
Also, you really underestimate the number of times a day you will do "the great ball search" because those 6 little balls get lost REALLY easily. I am trying to get her to roll the ball back and forth but she doesn't want to let it go so she just crawls after it instead.
Don't forget to vote in the halloween costume poll!
Don't forget to vote in the halloween costume poll!












She's such a busy girl and I love to watch the wheels turn as she watches what is going on! I love to watch her go, go, go! Love the pictures and I like the little purple outfit!
ReplyDeleteThat little girl is a go'er! She has to be so busy, it is fun and challenge to keep up. He little shoes are too cute! I think it makes it easer to stand
ReplyDeleteSince she can' t stand on her curled toes. Haa haa funny girl!