Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fashion Police

It was pretty cold one morning so I found whatever I could to throw on her to keep her warm for a while.  I knew it was going to warm up so I didn't put together a proper outfit, clearly!  Blair was so embarrassed... she was a hot mess!

"Hey Mom!  Don't take pictures of my lookin' like this!"

In case you are trying to count, that is a turquoise sweater, pink and grey onesie, brown and pink leopard leg warmers, and black and pink socks

hmmm... that looks a little short in the sleeves, probably about time to go winter clothes shopping.


I make this look goooooood!


grrrr...


just because they are cute.. our little chewer!


2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! That's embarrassing! Only Blair can rock that look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You fessed up to it!!!!! What were you thinking!!!
    You could have soooo blamed this on Jason!! And wait
    Is it wrong?? Lol
    Papa

    ReplyDelete