- She is getting so much smarter and aware of how things work. When you hide, she moves her head to look around the corner to find you. She can maneuver things in her hands so much better to pick things up, transfer between hands, bang things together and she can wave! She is strong and knows what she wants and where she wants to go.
- She is SO busy now. She doesn't stay still long and loves to play and play. Her favorite toy now is violet her Dog. It is personalized to say her name (although it says it with a questioning sound... Blair?) and she drags it around with her everywhere. We have been practicing walking with her and she uses her walker well now and she also has a little push walker that she is now liking as well. Jason and I both think she will be walking by 10 months so we will see!
- She gets cuddly all of a sudden while she is playing now and comes over and lays her head down on you... so sweet!
- Mom is back at work again now so she loves any loving cuddles she can get. When I get home, she gets the biggest smile and comes crawling fast towards me... it is amazing every day!
- She went though her first teething phase pretty well. She has two bottoms in and I think she is getting the tops too but nothing big yet.
- The separation anxiety and stranger anxiety comes and goes. She seems to not like when anyone leaves the room, no matter who it is. When she is around strangers she seems to get especially clingy now though so she gets a little overwhelmed sometimes.
- She feeds herself very well now and can drink from a straw now too (super cute). She loves to drink water and her favorite food I think is deli turkey meat. She shovels it in like there is no tomorrow. I have made her some special food, like pumpkin risotto, and she totally rejected all my fancy cooking. She finally caved in though and eats it but I guess I should just stick to the simple stuff.
- She got her first good owie this month. After some fun time at the library, she tumbled over a chair and got rug burn on her nose!
- She is getting more and more hair now. It even falls over the back of her headbands now!
More fun times:















I love reading all the fun stuff she does each month and it really shows the progression; just remember all this stuff when she hits her teenage years; this is what helps you get through them! Although I know your little B will be a perfect angel! She has been very fun and she's growing up way to fast for my liking! My favorite picture is the one of her wrapped in a towel; I'm a sucker for those towel pics!
ReplyDelete