- She has mastered pulling up. It doesn't even need to be something she can grab onto now, she can pull up on the wall if she wants to. It makes me very nervous, especially since she loves to use the cabinet nobs in the kitchen on the hard tile floor. She stands on her tippy toes, already practicing to be a ballerina and she is cruising along the couch more and more now.
- Since she now knows she can pull up anywhere, I suddenly heard her mobile one day while she was supposed to be napping; turns out she figured out she could do it in her crib too. That is now lowered but she still likes to stand and cry at the edge to break mom's heart.
- She is eating so many things now and has finally gotten better at finger foods. It is still pretty funny to watch but she does manage to get most of them into her mouth at some point. We are thinking she is left handed because she definitely favors and better uses her left hand. She is a very impatient eater, if you put her in the high chair she expects food NOW! She gets one bottle of formula a day and 3 meals along with her breastfeeding.
- She is brave enough to explore as she wants to and likes to go to the sliding door to watch the dogs outside and she always goes straight to the dog food dishes. Daddy may have even found her one day with a spare piece in her mouth, yuck! I swear she finds everything even if I don't see them.
- I mentioned last month that she was getting more clingy and she definitely wants mommy if I am around. She more often wants to just be held again or just climb on top of the fun jungle-gym-mommy.
- She had her first overnight stay at Grammy and Papa's house when we went away for our anniversary. She did great and let them sleep and everything. I was a little worried with her clingyness but as long as I am not in the room, she does fine with other people.
- She is a little talker (screamer as soon as we go into any restaurant) and her favorite sounds are ba-ba and ma-ma but she doesn't say it at me yet.
- She now does a scrunched up face smile and laugh that is so funny. I can't believe she has a different smile now! She also is looking different to me. She is slimming down a little as she is moving and I think her cheeks may have even gotten a *tiny* bit smaller!
Random Month 8 Pictures:










It's hard to believe that little B is 8 months old! It's seems like she was just 8 days old!! It's been so much fun seeing her little personality change into a huge personality! She is a crack up and shes going to keep us all guessing. She has brought joy into so many lives. Keep amazing us little Blair!
ReplyDelete