Monday, January 23, 2012

College Fund

For Blair's birthday present, Jason and I started a college fund for her.  Education is really important to us and I want her to grow up with that money just sitting there for when she goes to college.  I hope that as she grows up and we discuss college and the possibilities for her that she will start dreaming early for where she wants to go and what she wants to do and have the security to know that we offer our financial support to back up the dreams!  It wont cover everything but I hope it offers the peace of mind that she wont have to worry as much about loans or burdening us for her college.

So may I suggest... if you are ever interested in giving to her college fund rather than a birthday or Christmas gift, it is very easy for us to deposit and for a kid who has so much already, it is a really special gift for her future!

Thanks to Great Grandma and Grandpa for their Christmas gift contribution and to Grammy and Papa who already set up an automatic MONTHLY withdraws to help her out.  It really means a lot to us and will to her someday too!

1 comment: