Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Special Nana Time!

Blair hadn't seen her Nana since June so it was very exciting for her to be here for over a week before Christmas.  She has changed so much and had many new things to show her.  She showed off her wonderful personality and only took about 5 mintues to warm up to her Nana and she was in love the rest of the time (and of course Nana was too)! 

I don't know what it is but I just never take pictures when Nana is here.  I actually do know why, Nana is so helpful that I am always busy getting a bunch of my never-shortening to-do list done so I don't pay enough attention.

Although I don't have a lot of pictures, Nana did a lot of reading, dancing, singing, feeding, and she even did bedtime all on her own one night! 

Here they are dancing

and squishing into Uncle Bill's boots

and some special ones I took on Christmas (alhtough Blair didn't cooperate too much)



Nana is coming back in March for two whole weeks and we can't wait!  Mommy's personal goal will be to take LOTS of pictures!

1 comment: