Monday, January 9, 2012

Cozy Coupe

Blair got the Cozy Coupe from GiGi and Great Poppa for her birthday.  This is the one she got into a little tiff over at her party.  Since then she has pushed at least 2 kids and literally pulled one out of it by his pants to make sure it was hers and hers alone.  When I had to put it in the garage because she wouldn't share she stood at the door, hands up and crying dramatically for it... I don't know where she would get that from!

Here are some different pictures of her playing it in!


 Her friend Hunter pushing her... This is after she pulled him out by his pants...

 What are you lookin' at?  Something weird about walking around the house with a puzzle piece in my mouth?  I'm just trying to hang out in my car in peace!
Penny and Blair sittin' in a car...

She really does love just playing in in by herself, bringing her toys in there and sitting with them and of course she LOVES to be pushed around.  She even hangs her arm out the side like she is gangsta... oh wait, she IS!

2 comments:

  1. So glad she loves her little coupe, I love the picture with Penny in next to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Penny is in there with her! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete