Aunties Nicole and Jen got Blair this adorable outfit. The jeans have a little giraffe on them and the sweater is yellow giraffe print with ears and horns on the hood! She was busy that day...
First she walked right up to Dad's packages and picked on up to take to him. She is Daddy's little helper.
I guess she is trying to tell me she wants to go outside and play!
We took a walk in the wagon and then we stopped at the "park" (Its a grassy knoll with a bench... ridiculous!) and she just took off! She is just so independent she doesn't even look back to make sure I come with her. It is both cute and frightening at the same time. There were some little boys playing and she just went right up to say hello!
right through the woods to get to the boys...
cutie giraffe...
she loves to be a "big girl"
Later that night she went to Grammy and Papa's so Mom and Dad could go to dinner and a movie (thanks!). She decided she loved the little crawl through tunnel vertical to be her little fort. This is typical goofy Blair, she just cracks us all up!
That sweater is so cute on her!! And that face in that last picture, priceless!! Popeye!
ReplyDeleteI love the hoodie!!! Very cute!
ReplyDeletePapa.
I think she's the cutest giraffe in the world! I know that surprises everyone but I do! Love the personality shining through that smile!
ReplyDelete