I took a negative test WAY early(Sunday the 15th) and Jason banned me from taking one again until Wednesday. As soon as he left on Monday to go somewhere I went to target at bought the "pregnant/Not Pregnant" tests and took one anyway (hehe I can't help myself). I was absolutely shocked when it came up as pregnant. Jason was gone all day and I couldn't wait for him to get home and I wanted to tell him in some special way. I made Blair and I t-shirts but had to take a picture of us since he would be home past bedtime.
When I showed him he said, "no way!... Wait, I thought you were not going to test today!" Since the due date is March I decided to call it the Lucky Charm.
The first belly pic... starting out with a little more in the middle than with Blair
Blair happened to get really sick this day as well with what we later learned was Hand Foot Mouth Disease. Mimi and Papa came over on Wednesday and I just had to tell them and so Jason and I put shirts on (I made him one too) but no Blair this time since she was so sick. They were really shocked and also really worried about me being pregnant with Blair sick. It took a while to sink in for them I think.
Since we were going camping that weekend we had to tell everyone since it would be pretty obvious that I was not drinking. We used the shirts again and told Auntie Nae, Grandpa Cliff, Andy, Kimmy, Jay, and Meghan.
We used some technology (Facetime video chat) and t-shirts to pretty much fill everyone else in too.
We did get to tell Great Poppa and Great Aunt Debbie in person too.
Everyone is so excited to welcome a new little cutie into the family and we feel so blessed!
Such a great family this new baby is joining; she is a very lucky girl already!
ReplyDeleteYou forgot to mention how you told us since we couldn't go camping with Blair sick! Papa "Hey Nicole, can you transport Graham as he's feeding? Danielle and Jason want to show you their new boat!!" "Um no, but I can take him off for a minute" We see you three in your adorable shirts and queue screaming excitement because we are just ecstatic for you guys! A new cutie is an understatement. :)
ReplyDelete