When we got there she was NOT into it. She gets so overwhelmed by so many people. I also think she was really nervous because it was at her daycare house and she didn't want Mommy and Daddy to leave. After probably an hour she finally started playing.
We did take a big group photo but I didn't get it on my camera. As soon as someone shares it with me I will update because it is cute with all the kids.
they managed to squeeze 4 kids in at once at one point.
Arya is her little friend at daycare, she is 1 week older but Blair is 3 inches taller!
I made mummy bagels and cream cheese and there were lots of other fun treats too. It was nice becasue everyone makes things the kids can eat without having a ton of treats!
Cutest little butterfly ever!! Mimi
ReplyDelete