Monday, October 1, 2012

Olivia's Birthday Party

Blair is such a social butterfly, she goes to lots of birthday parties! Proof is that when I asked her if she wanted to go she simply responded with, "cake!"  They learn so quick...

She went to Olivia's third birthday party which was a make your own pizza and watch movie party.

I of course helped her make her pizza but she just enjoyed eating the cheese and pepperonis off of it before we put it in the oven.  I missed the pictures here.

They played outside and inside together for a while.  Blair loved the trampoline and I taught her to yell "1, 2, 3, drop" as she jumped and then dropped onto her bottom.  It was super cute and she loved jumping.

Of course I had to take most of her frosting off but she loved her cupcake!

 She wasn't thrilled about the birthday hat.
 They lasted approximately 6 minutes of the movie before heading back out to play.  Blair came back for a little more later but who could expect them to sit when they could have fun together.

They really just wanted to play in the sand with their new buckets and shovels.

Blair discovered a new way to swing if Mommy said she was done pushing her!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun; and I usually like the cake best at birthday parties too!

    ReplyDelete