Nora wasn't a fan of the lifejacket at first but mostly got used to it. Blair did not want to wear it but finally realized it wasn't a choice. She was having a ball jumping in. Nora liked to get on and off the platform on the back.
Dinnertime and Nora is in her happy place!
Family Fun!
Our new tube was so much fun. Both girls loved it.
The girls were cuddling while waiting for Daddy to pull the car down to pull out. I asked Blair to take care of her sister and then caught her leaning over and kissing her and saying, "I love you sister" and "It's ok, I'm here" I almost died of love right there on the lake!
Nora played with her hair on the way home... her sign of being tired!
I was in an "I love my family" high after coming home and I went to get the girls in the shower when Blair pushed Nora over to get in first... back to reality... haha
No comments:
Post a Comment