Friday, July 25, 2014

Six Flags: Discovery Kingdom

Family + rides + animals= Day of fun!

The whole gang got together for a fun theme park day.  From what I could tell there was a lot for the kids to do and I was wrong, there was A TON for them to do.  There was so much more we could have seen and it was such a blast.

Right away we got to meet some characters... Tweety Bird and... who?! haha

We took one group photo, I wish we had tried for a better one.  Oh well, I guess it is really time we did some really family pics.

Checking out the dolphins

We started with going on a roller coaster with Blair, the biggest one that she could ride.  Start off with a bang!  I was nervous she would chicken out and cry and I would feel bad like we were making her go on but she didn't and I was able to turn around and watch her the whole time and she smiled and laughed, so fun!




Then we headed for the kids land and there were SO MANY rides that they could all do.  Nora was totally down for it all and she and Blair had a blast.  There were no lines so it was perfect!











Even the adults when on the kiddie coaster (barely squeezing in)... save this picture to your computer and zoom in, it will not disappoint!
 Swings!



How adorable is this picture of everyone... I especially love that Nora is putting her arms up!

My favorite picture of the day!
 This was pretty funny to watch, she wasn't expecting it to drop and her face was so funny!

 A little show
lunch at the dolphin show

some more rides


animal time


 Checking out the Tigers... Nora was totally interested...

 She was actually awesome and went to sleep in her stroller pretty quick.  All the kids did so great all day.


Butterfly Exhibit
 HAHA, sorry Blair, this is too funny not to share.



 Elephant Show... Graham was into it...

More rides...




 We all rode the carousel and it was kind of ridiculously fun... I think we just liked taking pictures of ourselves on it.



 another character... Coyote?
 Nora LOVED the shark/fish area.  She was pointing and "talking" like crazy and chasing them.
 This hair says someone had a FUN day!
 just 3 superheros heading out...

No comments:

Post a Comment