First I took some pictures of her that were going to be for our Christmas card. But then I had a baby and realized there was no way I would get Christmas cards out in the 14 days before Christmas. So this will live down in the archive files as the cutest Christmas pictures that was never used. We got a few ornaments that were picture frames so I guess they can go in there.
Blair also got an abundance of Christmas ornaments. I didn't get a picture of all of them but we made 2 that have her footprints on them for the hospital. Jason and I spent a lot of time painting them (he LOVED it obviously) Grammy bought one and we bought one. The hope is that like my mom did for me, Blair will have a collection of ornaments to take with her (1 every year) when she is old enought to move out on her own (sniff sniff)
We got a stocking made for her personlized with her name. We had this hidden until she was born and were so excited to hang it up!
Christmas Eve
On Christmas Eve, we went to Grammy and Papa's house. Blair met her great grandparents Evoniuk for the first time. We all opened gifts and Blair got tons of new toys that she will be able to play with in a few months. She was so spoiled already, just a sign of how much everyone loves her already!
Christmas Day
We started Christmas Day with a breakfast with Grandpa Cliffy and Laura. I was a bad mom and forgot to take any pictures but she had on her Christmas sleeper until she threw up all over it. Luckliy she had 3 more outfits for the day.
On Christmas Day we decided to be brave and drive the two hours to GG and Papa's house in Antioch. Blair did great though and slept the whole way both ways! Mommy realized how different it is to drive being a mommy now that she has to worry about her precious cargo... bring on the grey hair!
We had a wonderful dinner there but missed most of the present exchange while we were feeding Blair.
GG and Papa and her final outfit of the holiday























Such a wonderful Christmas; we were all blessed this year! :) Love, Grammy
ReplyDelete