Finally Monday (January 24th) morning I was able to capture a bunch of pictures in a row of a big smile she gave me. It is happening more and more now and it just melts my heart every time. I also love when she smiles in her sleep. They are little coy smiles like she is up to no good.
Hopefully soon I can catch some with my camera instead of just the iphone since they aren't good quality. My goal in life right now is to get the money shot... oh and to be a good mommy and blah blah blah. I mean I would never have such a superficial goal of just getting a picture :)






Blair,
ReplyDeleteYour smile melts my heart! You've got me wrapped around your little finger! I love it! Grammy
She is already looking so much different than when I saw her on Landens Birthday. Love those smiles. Aunt Debbie
ReplyDelete