Blair is trying out all her new 3 month wardrobe this week so here is her outfit today. Yes, her cheeks seem to keep growing. Jason and I laugh that her face is kind of pear shaped (ok a lot pear shaped). In person her cheeks look adorably chunky but for some reason in pictures it is magnified times 10!
The whole morning she was so happy and we sang and played. Here she is having some tummy time on her playmat where she laid for almost an hour completely content. I even got a few smiles from her during this time and she did so good looking up at the little animals hanging above her. Her tracking is really getting better and she is really focusing on things now. Her eyes are just so beautiful all big and open looking around.
She was still happy after that and in the afternoon she took a long nap cuddling with me. We are still having a problem with her taking naps laying on her own. I kind of like it because nothing is more precious then holding a sleeping baby but I also want her to take naps on her own because daddy will need to work when I go back to work.
Grammy came to watch Blair while mommy and daddy got to go on a quick dinner date to Red Robin. We even managed to talk about things other than baby... kind of... for a few minutes! Grammy sent us this funny picture of Blair while we were there to say she was happy and awake. She makes this face a lot and it makes us laugh every time!
Tonight, daddy left to go play basketball and it was just me and Blair. While I was rocking her to sleep I was thinking about what a fun day we have and how much I just adore and love her. Fussy days can be tough but these days make it worth it and I am so lucky to have such a precious little angel. Here we are cuddling for bedtime. Happy mommy and happy baby!







Oh my gosh that last paragraph brought tears to my eyes!! The 3rd picture in the set of 3 on her tummy is TOO cute!! Beautiful big eyes! And look at that hair coming in! So precious and I'm so happy you guys all had such a wonderful day! Hope Jason and team won their game too! ~ Auntie Jen
ReplyDeleteSo happy you had such a great day! And we had a blast even though it was the shortest hour ever! Sorry your day today is less glorious but tomorrow is a new day! Love, Grammy
ReplyDeleteAWE! So I am late to read this I guess but that sounds like a WONDERFUL day! And I love love love the tummy time pics! So cute! ♥Auntie N
ReplyDelete