Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Scrub a dub dub...

... Blair's in the tub!

My favorite activity with Blair is to give her a bath.  She is just so cute all naked with her little rolls and she usually really likes it and is happy; that is until she is finished and has to be dried off and dressed, she doesn't like that. 

These are pictures from her first sponge bath before her cord fell off. 



Here are some other pictures from some sponge baths... she is so cute in her little hooded towel, the second picture is one of my favorites.



Her cord fell off a little after two weeks but the inside of her belly button was still gooey so we had to still wait to give her a real bath.  FINALLY on her 1 month birthday 1-11-11 we were able to get her into the tub and it was SO MUCH FUN!  She loved it and was all happy and warm.  I want to give her a bath everyday now but don't want to dry out her skin so sometimes we just bath without soap because it is so cute anyway. 

you never know who is out there on the interwebz :)

 old crazy eyes
 I love this one!


On her next bath we got out her ducky robe.  She looks super cute in it but she was not happy until she got dressed (ironic since she hates actually being dressed but I guess she is cold).  So really infant robes are adorable but useless... good thing we have 2!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love baby bath pictures! Love love love the ducky robe! Useless? I think not! It's a smilemaker! Love, Grammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bathy time looks like too much fun!! She's such a doll especially in her ducky robe! ~ Auntie Jen

    ReplyDelete