Saturday, June 25, 2011

6 Month Pictures

We did a lot of outfits this time.  She has such a great wardrobe thanks to all her big fans so it is hard to pick just one cute outfit.  She wasn't her usual smiley self the morning we decided to do the pictures but she still looks adorable.


6 Months!!!



 this one makes me laugh so much                 classic Blair face, sucking on the lower lip

 have you ever seen more beautiful eyes...seriously, have you?






 a VERY happy family!

 This one reminds me of me... anyone else see it?

 there's that lip again!



This one is just funny how she sprawled her arms out!

Ok so it was actually only 3 outfits.  We had her in another one but she refused to do anything with it so we stopped torturing her!

1 comment:

  1. She may not have been super smiley, but I think the pictures turned out great! I love the closeup of her eyes! I also live the family ones, they are very cute and you all look so happy! Yes, that one picture is definitely a Danielle face!

    ReplyDelete