Great Papa bought this Tiara for Blair during his recent fishing trip. I have been waiting for a cute pink outfit for her to wear it with and this seemed like the one. I want you to really REALLY appreciate the effort I put into this next picture because getting a baby who really likes to rock back and forth to sit still so the tiara can fit and stay on her head is NOT an easy task to do alone while trying to get her to smile and take a picture all at the same time. You are welcome...
While I was there, I decide do to a little photo sesh and oh how adorable she is!
This is her new little face that she likes to do with sucking on her bottom lip.
My mom said I used to do that too!
What a doll!
This one makes me laugh.out.LOUD... my little lizzard child!!!







Oh my goodness! Those pictures are so darned cute!!! I love them!
ReplyDeleteI just love this post! All her cute little faces just make me smile! What a little personality she has! The last one made me LOL too!
ReplyDeleteHey! I don't know why that says anonymous...its me Auntie Nicole!
ReplyDelete