Monday, June 6, 2011

5 Month Pictures

Well this is probably a new low for timeliness.  The problem is that I really just don't like her 5 month pictures and didn't ever feel like editing them.  She was in a bad mood, the lighting was terrible and my backdrop is all crunched so I need a new one.  Anyway, I am sure you are really excited to see them now, here you go.



 yep she is looking pretty happy here!




Well, there they are.  Hopefully her 6 month (oh my!) pictures will be better!

3 comments:

  1. Awe! I absolutely adore the last one! That smile is so cute! Her little angry face in the grass is just as cute! So much personality you have Miss Blair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of her being if'y.
    It says Take the dang picture will ya! I so not like this grass.
    She is so cute that it is great to see her a little off!
    Maybe the BIG flower had something to do with it! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually really like these pictures, but especially the one where she is looking unhappy, it's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete