I always have it with me
It makes mom and dad crack up when I leave it hanging around
Mom says I can't stick it out forever becasue eventually it will get rude
Haha! Too cute! I think she has discovered how fun it is to play with due to learning to use it while eating... just a guess! She likes to play with it all the time and just let it hang out to the side, I can't get enough!








Just love this!! LOL!!! She is so funny with that tongue!
ReplyDeleteOMG! So cute! Love the sparkle that you captured in her eyes! This whole blog is so funny it really made me smile!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!!! Blair just has the brightest personality. These little
ReplyDeleteDiscoveries we get to see are soooo fun.
I love her smile, it just makes my day a good day
No matter what. :)))
The park excursion was adoreable!!!