Sunday, May 29, 2011

Park

Monday (23rd) was such a nice day, I decided to take Blair on a walk and hang out at the "park."  The only thing close to a park near us is really a grassy area with some benches in the middle of a round-about.  It was really fun though, we found a little shade spot and played on a towel.  She played with her feet, watched a dog, and tolerated mom's excessive picture taking.  I can't wait to get home from work and play with her and it will be fun when she is excited for me to get home so we can go play for a while. 

She looked so cute in her hat and glasses too and she didn't seem bothered by them!


 little sausage feet!
 layin' back reading my book!
 She is LOVING her toes lately
 sorry, I can't seem to rotate this one
 our spot

 the best pic I could get of us
 "oh mom! I love your kisses!"

2 comments:

  1. I love the hat and glasses! So adorable and she is so smiley and happy! Hanging out at the park with Mom looks fun, and the reading picture is so cute, that one will follow her around for life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! They are so cute it almost hurts to look at them! I love the reading one; she looks so casual sitting there. I also love the ones with her toes in her mouth! She's so adorably happy! :)

    ReplyDelete