We went to have a burrito for lunch (sorry this is sideways, I can't make it rotate)
Blair and I made a card for Grammy with her first drawing (I was an idiot and did this on the new couch but I managed not to have her fling her arm and mark all over it). So far she seems to be a Picasso-esque artist!
Jason got me flowers and a (much needed) pedicure!
All of us with our fancy personalized wine glasses
Serious love!
Mommies!!!
"I don't know why you guys call me crazy lady?"
Grammy and Papa installed a swing and Blair mostly likes it because she can be outside and watching the dogs. She did fall asleep in it last week while Grammy was watching her which I thought was funny because she is certainly her Papa's and mommy's girl to fall asleep while doing something fun. Can those eyes BE any more beautiful!?
Sorry these pictures are so bad (flash was having problems) but this is Blair laughing (which she did a lot of last night) at all the doggy commotion.
Flying with Auntie Jen!
Ahhh... I'm a Mommy :)















Such a wonderful and joyous post, Danielle! So happy you had such a great first Mother's day! Burrito's, doll of a daughter, amazing husband, flowers and a pedi, couldn't ask for much more than that on such a special day; You deserve it! The serious love and smiles in your pics are priceless!
ReplyDeleteI love flying time with Blair by the way! ;) And that pic with all of us girls and our wine glasses is adorable.