Wednesday, May 25, 2011

First Food!

May 14th: 5 Months 3 days

We are starting Blair off with a little rice cereal in the evening just to test things out and have a little fun.  We will start a little more variety probably when I am off of work and can make her some food.

We mixed up a little cereal and Jason tested it


Jason added something to "help her sleep better"

Note to CPS: this is a JOKE

Daddy got the high chair out



"Hey this is a new seat, what is going to happen now?"

She took her first bite really well.
 "mmmm that is pretty good"       "let me touch it"


Daddy took some videos



 "you know on second thought, I am not too sure about this"
Daddy fed her a little too



All done!!!
She has had it almost every night since.  She seems to like it, she definitely opens her mouth for more and cries if you don't go fast enough for her!  It is pretty cute but it sure is a mess!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see her gobble up her cereal! And I can't wait for our food making marathon! Just name the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, she is the cutest! Love her facial expressions haha! Looks like she is loving her rice cereal, that's awesome. Almost time to bust out the Beaba! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute eating her cereal, she looks like a little bird!

    ReplyDelete