On Sunday we colored Easter eggs since obviously Blair NEEDED to color some eggs. Grammy of course made sure we had eggs and dye for her. She sat in her bumbo and looked completely uninterested in the eggs but the rest of us made some pretty ones. I am sure next Easter will be a bit different and there will be a picture of her naked and covered in dye!
We had a great prime rib dinner.
We played the rest of the night...
Visiting with Grandpa Cliffy
Airplane time!
Hey someone took a picture of someone other than Blair, haha
"I'm sitting, I'm sitting.... I don't WANNA sit!"
"I'm standing, I'm standing.... I don't WANNA stand!"
I want to suck on my hand of course!
Reading time!
So for those with a keen eye... Thanks to Gigi and Great Papa... How many Easter dresses did Blair wear?
Maybe my eyes aren't too keen, but I counted 2?! haha I thought there were more than that though. Anyway, love the egg dying, too cute! Miss her little face and you guys too!
ReplyDelete3, 3 beautiful Easter dresses!!! In my Count voice from Sesame Street of course!
ReplyDeleteI saw her wear 3 Easter dresses! And she wore them all beautifully! I love all the pictures! That little hat looked adorable on her!
ReplyDelete