Saturday, May 21, 2011

Garage sale finds!

Last Saturday Lincoln Crossing had a big community garage sale day.  Blair and I went around our neighborhood on a walk to look for whatever we could find.  I didn't really have anything specific but ended up finding some great deals!

We got all these clothes for $12


These 3 toys were $5 total

We hadn't planned on getting a walker but this was $8 and figure it is fun downstairs


We already have a jumperoo upstairs (we have designated as shower time play for Jason in the morning) so we hadn't planned on another activity set but this we $12 so we couldn't resist it for downstairs.  I had to call Jason to come pick up my finds!



I LOVE buying second hand... It makes me feel a lot better to get a good deal when I am buying so much stuff.  I am pretty picky about second hand clothes but if I find something that looks good and is a good deal, I like it.  In March, we went to the Just Between Friends consignment sale and this was the back of our car (in our defense, half of this was Grammy and Papa's stuff for their decked out house)


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Major scores! It looks like it's in great shape and like Blair loves everything; what a win win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when you feel like you got a deal! It makes it so fun. Plus Blair can enjoy it and you can resell it later and recoup your funds! It is funny you had to call Jason to pick you up! :)

    ReplyDelete