Friday, July 22, 2011

7 Month Photos!

I am pretty happy with these photos.  She didn't want to smile a lot but she is just so darn cute with ANY look on her face!






 Is she superstylin in this second one or what?  It's going to be on the cover of Baby Beach Magazine!

 I'm a little teapot!



 Yo Ma!  Youve got my sunglasses on crooked!







" If you take one more picture of me I swear..."
 In a daze!
Pulled out one last semi-smile for her last shot!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, those are beyond cute. Blair your expressions are
    Precious!!!!! You are getting sooo big, and I can't help but smile at you
    In these photos.
    Love Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh.
    Cutest kid in the whole world!
    I need a collage of these framed and on my wall. Please! Especially the ruffle butt bathing suit!
    ~Auntie N

    ReplyDelete
  3. My new favorite pictures! Love them all, she looks like a model!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, what everyone up there said!! She is just so photogenic and just a doll! These pics turned out great!

    ReplyDelete