Saturday, July 30, 2011

Picnic in the park!

Last Sunday we went for a picnic in the park and to play some volleyball with some friends of ours.  Blair loved being outside and she stayed pretty much on her blanket playing the whole time.  She did try to eat a little grass too!




 She had a friend, Savannah (3), to play with.  Savannah was so cute with her.  She really liked Blair and was a little mommy in training.  She would pet her and share toys with her, it was SO sweet. 

 Hmmm... I think she has MY laptop
Yes she does, I must get that
 Sweet Savannah sharing
 Cute girls!
Hmmm... I think I would also like to chew on your bathing suit.  Blair kept trying to steal the bow on her suit.
 Daddy came to play between volleyball games (mom only played one embarrassing half a game)

Blair was SUCH a good girl the whole time.  Everyone kept asking if she was always so happy (which we get a lot) and how they hadn't heard a peep out of her.  I really just think she loves new things; just like her parents, we rarely just sit around at home.  It is nice that she likes to be out and about but I guess it might get harder as she is gets more and more bored with being at home.  We can't be out ALL the time!

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures; she was definitely not shy and Savannah was such a good little sharer!

    ReplyDelete