Ok, we FINALLY did it... Blair takes a bath in the real bathtub now. She really likes it but it is more of a pain than the sink to wash her and everything. She likes the toys but she really wants to stand so we are practicing, "sit on your bottom" every 20 seconds. She has thrown a few temper tantrums when having to get out of the bath now too! She looks so cute in the bath with her belly hanging out!
She's growing up too fast for Auntie! I can't imagine how it feels for you two. What a doll in that tub. I have to admit when I read the part about sitting I thought to myself I'd say "good job sitting, Blair!" you have to really focus haha
ReplyDeleteAll right Blair! You are getting so big and learning
ReplyDeleteNew stuff everyday!! It's hard to keep up with you!
Love you sweetie!
Papa
She looks so tiny in that big bathtub! i love the view from the back and her little tushy sitting in that tub! :)
ReplyDelete