Ok, so I am behind on posting about 4th of July weekend and I hate writing out of order but.... We have a mobile child!
She has been really seeming like she was getting close for a few days now but I had heard that it can be that way for a while. So tonight I set her in the hallway while I was running her bath and I guess she wanted to know what was going on because I turned around and she was in the bathroom with me... this is at least 3 feet away and it was pretty quick so I knew she had to have crawled there. Well Jason was outside so I didn't want to try again right then so I started her bath. After her bath we decided to "run some experiments" as Jason called it and sure enough, she crawled! Here are two videos:
This is the first crawl (or I guess we should call it the second!). It doesn't show me but I was standing behind her all teary eyed (she did so many new things today with her standing and moving already that I just can't believe how quickly she changes)
Here is another one. This one is more flop and scoot but she goes a long way!
Jason said, "well I guess it is time to put up some baby gates!"
Yes it is dear and just so you know, our world will NEVER be the same!
So cute! Such a big girl! And you are right! Life will be different; no more sitting her in a spot and returning to find her there; she will be moving!
ReplyDeleteOh yay!! Blair Bear is moving!! and she will just get faster from there hahaha i cant believe shes so big!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! We just can't believe it!! That was so cute, we just squealed with delight over here! Can't wait to see it in person!
ReplyDelete♥ Aunties Jen and Nicole