How
Far Along: 18 weeks. That sounds so far along now, so close to halfway!
Size
of baby: Ummm... I need to go look this up. I am not really up to date on my fruit progress this time!... Sweet Potato!
Total
Weight Gain/Loss: I am going to share this time, in an effort to for me NOT to gain the 48 pounds I gained with Blair maybe I can shame myself into watching it. So far I have gained 4 pounds. I know I will need to gain more but I am having a hard time balancing the need to gain weight with the need to not allow myself to eat whatever I want.
Maternity
Clothes: I am in the awkward phase where the belly band with regular pants isn't cutting it but maternity pants are just saggy. I found a pair of jeans at target and they are working but I can't wear those everyday!
Gender:
Girl! We look forward to having sisters around the house. Barbies, drama, boy talk, and best friends for life!
Movement:
I thought I felt her the other night but I am still unsure at this point. I really can't wait to feel her, it will help with my anxiety.
What
I miss: Same as last time, Diet Pepsi! I walked in from work today and there was one sitting on the counter... I wanted it SO bad!
Cravings:
I don't really crave anything regularly but once in a while something will pop into mind and I will want it and I can't get it out of my head. Taco Bell happened one day and a cinnamon roll another!
Symptoms:
I haven't been able to sleep well lately. I am not uncomfortable I just wake up and can't go back to sleep. I am not sure if it is preggo related or not but super annoying.
I also want to mention some complications with this pregnancy. I started bleeding at 12 weeks and had to go to the ER. They found a 6 cm by 6 cm subchorionic hemorrhage in my uterus as the cause. I of course googled and scared myself to death. I had another ultrasound at 16 weeks and it was down to 4 cm by 1 cm so it was nice to know it had shrunk. We are hoping it will be gone at the 20 week ultrasound. Just this week I had a little more bleeding too. The doctor seems unconcerned (super frustrating) and we are trying to stay positive. We just want this girl to keep baking up healthy for us!
Best
Moment this week: knowing the movement will come any day. It will really help me out to feel that she is healthy daily.
the belly picture...
Since this is my first weekly update, here are some other belly shots:
Such a cute little bump! Can't wait to feel her on the outside! Mimi
ReplyDelete