Sunday, March 9, 2014

Blair 3 year pictures

*hangs head in shame* only 3 months late...

I tried taking Blair's pictures a few times, I just wasn't getting that perfect shot I wanted because,  well, she is 3 and doesn't really like getting her picture taken and I am compulsive and want perfect framable pictures and we just weren't meeting in the middle... but then we did.  So here are her THREE 3-year photo shoots...

Shoot 1- I had glamorous ideas of a beach photo shoot in Monterey so I was willing to wait over a month late to take her pictures (part of the reason this whole thing got pushed back).  Well I forgot about the whole "no I wont smile" and that other people come to the beach too (how dare they, I wanted it empty) and then the whole sun and wind situation...

Anyway, I got a few cute ones but just wasn't satisfied.











So we tried again...  Shoot 2: I took her out during Nora's 11 month shoot.






Shoot 4: I still wasn't getting what I wanted so finally I said, "whatever I am going to take her in somewhere" so we went to Target, I bribed her with ice cream and she smiled and we got some of her precious smiles.

I got 3 on CD so they are nice quality but the rest are pictures I took of pictures just for the sake of keeping them digitally.










No comments:

Post a Comment