Blair absolutely loved swim lessons and was so sad when the session ended. She wants to go back!
She was looking so pretty and happy to me riding in the car so I snapped a few pictures of this little beauty.
She likes her step stools to be her stage to give performances. She sings lots of songs and even makes up her own.
Spin Art was something she got for her birthday and we just got it out. She liked it!
She came out of the shoe/jewelry closet dressed like this... I almost died! She was so proud of herself for putting everything on!
After Mommy got her nails done Blair wanted hers too and she sat SO still while I painted them and painted little flowers on them.
Blair had a friend Arya over to play. They were so cute each dressed in princess dresses (Blair even let her wear her favorite Aurora dress) and they played princesses. It is so funny to hear them try to play a make believe game together.
After we went to the park they made a nature collage with all the goodies we found.
This is how I found Nora sleeping, SO CUTE!!!
She puts the phone up to her ear now which I think is so cute. I also love how she holds the other hand out... do I do that when I talk on the phone, haha!
Monster Nora! Blair so badly wants Nora to wear this costume and be the dragon chasing her as the princess but obviously Nora is not quite ready to cooperate with that yet.
Mommy, Daddy and Nora had a sushi dinner date. Chopsticks make fun toys.
Nora waiting to get dressed found a perfect little area to play. Until she started collecting toys to throw in the trash can. It is so cute to watch her little dimpled bum wobble around everywhere!
Lovin' on her daddy
She had a hard time walking on the wood chips (even fell into that pole you see behind her) but she loves climbing up everything. She loved to look up at me on the walk home. I could stare at those eyes all day!
Having a tea party. Blair went and got Hawaiian hats and leis for us to wear and Nora just liked playing with the spoons and cups
Playing at Ikea
Mommy on the left, Blair on top and Nora on the bottom. I think I share a few characteristics with each of them.
A nice sunny day for a walk and bike ride.
Mimi got these cute coordinating outfits for the girls.
Pow wow in bed... LOVE!
Cuddle time with Winston, Blair tried to get Nora in.
Nora wasn't interested but did want to stand on her head!
No comments:
Post a Comment