I really loved the dessert table. I made cupcakes and donut pops and Auntie Nicole made the cutest lamb cake I have ever seen! It was perfection!
The favors had playdough in a lamb egg and a lamb chocolate (woo hoo for Easter timing working out) along with other toys.
there was plenty of space for the kiddos to play
and we put the mini bounce house in Nora's room too!
Nora did well for her cake. I thought she would get really nervous about the 60 something people staring at her but she didn't! She even briefly wore her hat!
She went right to town, after all she knew what she was in for this time! Daddy kept trying to get in on her cake too.
Blair came in and she got to eat a few bites too.
Double hands in!
Next it was present time and Nora found Mimi and Papa's Minnie Mouse Quad right away. We looked over and she was already on it by herself!
Daddy was tickling her with the card.
Blair and Olivia enjoyed helping unwrap.
Nora was interested in pulling the paper out of a few.
Blair put on a show after with a song.
This was Nora's birthday outfit and I just loved it. Our friend Katrina made the shirt and Mimi happened to find this perfect skirt to go with it. She looked beautiful and adorable.
Nora was in such a happy mood all day and it was such a wonderful time. We got to hang out after with family including Great Grandma and Great Grandpa who stayed. We were exhausted by the end of the day but we went to bed a happy family with a preschooler and a TODDLER!
No comments:
Post a Comment