Monday, December 19, 2011

1st birthday pictures, part 1

Blair's birthday outfit.  I had her personalized onesie made for her on etsy and grammy made her hair bow. 






We did an early cake smash photo session so that we could get some fun pictures of Blair eating her cake.  Auntie Nicole made her a little special colorful cake and she had a great time!  She reached out and touched it immediately but she did not want to taste it.  After finally shoving some in her mouth she decided she REALLY likes cake!




oh my god, it is so good...

I need more!

don't judge me...


I'm done.  I'm done NOW!

you can see more here

3 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures! She is such a beautiful model and a perfect little 1-year old! She really did love the cake, she may be a little chocolate lover like the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all, but OH.MY.GAAAA the 2nd to last picture!! I have a new favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, that pic is my new favorite too!! I'm so happy she got down and dirty with it and actually liked it!! The 12 month onesie one is also a new favorite, I love that face!!

    ReplyDelete