Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

We started the day off with opening our stockings from Santa and other gifts.  Blair slept until 8:30 so we got one more year down without having to wake up at 5am to see what Santa brought.  I know we will have many years of that ahead so I was happy to sleep in!

opening her stocking, sippy cups and bibs, exciting stuff!

a bear from Uncle Bill

the dogs got a new bed so Penny doesn't have to share with Winston

which Blair promptly took over

and a sand and water table from Nana that will be SO fun this summer

Nana and Uncle Bill

happy baby!

reading with Nana

When everyone else arrived she was shy until Uncle Bill showed up and she went right up to him and put her arms up for him to pick her up.  She just loved him all night!

snack with Nana

I told them to continue their casual conversation... really believable Jason!


mooching some water from Grandpa Cliffy

the food!

about to dig in to the meal

she just sat in Grandpa Cliffy's lap for a long time just hanging out

playing with Nana
We had a really nice Christmas with everyone over at our house.  I really like to make Christmas dinner for everyone and Blair enjoyed having a large audience. 

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a good time was had by all! Blair is a lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete