Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hawaii Day 4: Finally the beach!

Although we had made a little trip down to check it out, we hadn't actually been to the beach in our bathing suits to catch some rays.  I really wanted to do Blair's beach photoshoot in her cute little suit and hat.  She was NOT having it.  I don't think she really likes the sand that much (I mean she doesn't know how to play in it but gets it in her mouth and eyes and gets upset) and she definitely did NOT want her hat on.  It took a long time before she would leave it on and we caught these pictures:









So really mama did not get the beach time she was looking for because Blair didn't last too long.  Luckily grammy took her for a while so I did manage to catch a few rays.  Blair also shared a sandwich with grammy taking her own bites and everything!



 Papa, Nicole, and dad and later Janae and Jen went out snorkeling


Later that night thanks again to Grammy and Papa (Best.Grandparents. Ever) Jason and I got to go have our own night. We got a room at the Sheraton which was really nice and had dinner on the beach.  This is our view from dinner!



It was nice to get our first beach day in and to have a wonderful time with the best husband ever!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love the pics with the hat! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sit and smile at the little cutie. We had a great day that day. Blair was so good.

    ReplyDelete