We had so many kids to invite to Blair's birthday party... hey it is tough being such a popular little girl I guess! We decided it was too much to have that many kids and parents (26 invited, 24 attended) in our house in December with no room for activities. If found "My Gym" in Folsom and decided to go with that. I was still able to do my decorations and everything with an ELMO theme!
It was a really cool place and everyone had a great time! All the kids had things to play on and didn't have to wait turns. The parents just mingled, watched, and played along.
Graham had a great time getting in on the big kid action!
They had a perfect mix of free play and organized activities. We started with circle time. Mimi made Blair the cutest birthday outfit. Everyone just loved it and I couldn't be happier with how it came out. It was adorable yet comfortable for her to play in!
Blair was so funny when the animal ate her toes she got up and ran out of the fort to find us giggling!
They hunted for bean bags which was just right up Blair's ally as she loves to put things in bins.
I made Elmo plates and Elmo puffs for the table.
The ball pit was a big hit!
They had a mini roller coaster.
They had a blast on the trampoline!
There was a rock wall and all of a sudden Blair just decided to follow Callie and climb it!
There was bubble time and Blair and Miles made sure to get all those ones on the floor!
They snuck Blair away and had her make a grand entrance in the car. She didn't get scared but she wasn't smiling too big either! She was a good sport!
The best group picture we could muster up. I think Hunter's face in the front is hilarious!
We sat down for some snacks and cupcakes.
The last thing they got to do was to ride the zip line in the cool dolphin swing! It was SO cool all the adults wanted to do it too! The kids had such a great time.
Blair was a sweet girl and enjoyed handing out her goody bags to all her friends.
It was a success: she had fun, other kids had fun, it was easy for mom and dad!
Such a great birthday for a wonderful little girl! I think everyone had a great time. I know I did and Blair was having a blast! Love, Mimi
ReplyDelete