Sunday, December 9, 2012

O' Christmas Trees

I've been really excited for this Christmas as I think its going to be so much fun with Blair.  Plus, I love Christmas in general and love to decorate the house.  The first tree we put up was the fake tree which I do in red and gold.  Blair ended up not really being that interested in decorating it.  We did have some fun photos after though!







 
Next up was going to get the real tree!  We went to Dave's where we went a lot as kids.
 

 We found one pretty quick.  I liked it, it was skinny enough for the space we needed.

Blair was not happy with the chainsaw but I got her to stand next to a Blair size tree... and she liked going in the rows of big trees...
 She sat next to the tree in the car on the way home.

 We played with the lights.
 I taught her to dance in them...



 She liked it a little better this time and she brought them to us.  She had trouble hanging though since the hooks are hard to figure out.


 Family picture!
 
She has been enjoying the tree, she has a little trouble with not touching but has done pretty good and we tried to put only no breakables on the bottom!

This is a REALLY busy season for us but so much fun too!

2 comments:

  1. AWE! Dancing in the lights!!! So fun! Glad that "tradition" is being passed down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TWO trees?! oh wow ... how fun is that?! where do you put each of them?

    ReplyDelete