Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Seeing Santa

We have been prepping Blair to go see Santa all month.  I figured there was no way she would sit on the guys lap so we really talked about it a lot and looked at her picture last year.  When I asked her what she wanted Santa to bring her she said, "More trains" and even liked to walk up to the Santa on our mantel and tell  him.  She stuck by that all month when we asked her so we made sure she knew to tell him that when she sat with him.

Mimi got there early to wait in line so luckily we didn't have to do it long!

 
She did not cry or resist sitting with him at all!  She didn't smile once and you could barely hear her tell him about the trains but I was pretty happy with the outcome!

Then she got to go play in the play area and she showed me what a big girl she has gotten since the last time she was there.  She was climbing everything and jumping off and trying to give me a heart attack!







No comments:

Post a Comment