Sunday, December 30, 2012
Wacky Tacky Take 2
When invited to a friend Luke's 4th birthday party at Wacky Tacky, I thought, "we should probably skip it" since she freaked out so much last time. Then I decided to go ahead and give it a try and am so glad I did! She had daddy with her this time which meant she wasn't held back by the preggo mama and daddy climbed in with her for everything. He also just puts her in and doesn't give her time to get nervous so that worked out better and she had the time of her life! Mommy did end up getting in a little bit as far as she could. She also got her face painted for the first time. She was so brave! She had pizza and cupcakes so she was a happy camper!
Labels:
Blair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment