How
Far Along: 38 weeks. I have been on maternity leave for almost 2 weeks and LOVE it!
Size
of baby: At my doctor's appointment today she said she doesn't think this baby will be as big as Blair was. I hope she is right but I don't see it being very accurate. I seem to remember that she also said Blair would be under 8 pounds when she felt.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: So after really thinking I would gain less this time I think I might gain more! 42 pounds so far :( I am also getting stretch marks on my belly which I didn't get last time and I am NOT happy about it!
Maternity Clothes: I have like 5 shirts left that fit over this big thing and usually I ruin at least one a week by dropping food on it that wont come out! haha
Gender/Name: I "think" we picked on last night. We are going with it for now but I still haven't bought the name blocks yet. My concerns with it are if it is too popular and I don't really know if people will like it. I know I should say, "who cares what others think" but I do care and I don't want her to have a stupid name all her life. However, I think it is adorable!
Movement: She is still going strong. I had one day that I got worried but she was just quieter or I was busier than usual. I did a kick count and all was well. She picked it back up after that. I do think it is less than it was before but still she is quite active.
What I
miss: My body and mobility. I REALLY feel like a whale these days.
Cravings: I don't think I really have anything specific at this point but I pretty much just want to eat ALL. THE.TIME and not healthy stuff either!
Symptoms: The back pain has gotten better on a lot of days since I have stopped working. I didn't really think it would but I am thankful. There are still nights I can barely walk to bed and it still really hurts to sleep but I have been more active and that makes me happier.
Birth Progress: At my appointment today I was a "tight 3" cm dilated and 50% effaced. I still have about 20 contractions a day so I was glad to know I have already started the progress. I didn't have her strip my membranes because I am not in a rush yet but I will next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment