Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Little Hoppers

We did another class through the parks and rec department like the Teddy Bear picnic in February.  Right when we drove up to the community center (which we have been 1 time for the picnic) Blair says, "OH! Teddy Bear Pick Pick!  I get raisins and cookie and a drink!"  I could NOT believe she remembered what the building looked like so easily and what she ate there.  It scares me how much she remembers, I am afraid to make a mistake!

This time she had her friend Landon with her too.  They did 3 crafts, a basket, bunny ears, and a flower.




Our little hoppers got restless and chased each other for a bit!




 They did a little dance and Blair got right in there to do it!


Then they went to hunt for eggs.


We are going to hang this picture a their wedding!




1 comment: