Friday, March 15, 2013

Place Your Bets!

I think it is time to have a little fun!

OK so there are really no prizes on the line but lets have a contest!

Contest #1: Date and time of delivery (date is the winner, time is for the tie)
Contest #2: Weight and length (weight is the winner, length is for the tie)

Place both of your entries in your comment and be sure to include your name since they often come up as anonymous!

10 comments:

  1. I'm guessing 3-23-13 at 11:19
    8' 15" and 21.5 inches long

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be 3/21/13 at 9:56 p/m
    8lbs 5 oz and 20 3/4" long
    Oh and I'm guess a girl!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last guess was dad/papa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Date: 3/21
    Time: 4:00pm
    Weight: 8lb 1oz
    Length: 20in

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to go with 3/23 at 3pm (going with the 3's) and she'll be 8 lbs, 3 oz and 21 in long. Thats means T minus 1 week to meet this little girl! Can't wait!!! -Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3/24
    2:00 am
    8lb 7oz
    21 in
    Auntie Nae

    3/17
    8:00 pm
    8 lbs 7oz
    20.5 in
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grandpa
    3/17 2:15 pm
    9 lbs 9 oz 19 3/4 inches

    Grandma
    3/17 5:30 pm
    8 lbs 4 oz 20 1/4 inches

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3/25 at 7:45pm
    7 lbs, 9 oz 20.5"

    Jenn P

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3/26 at 12:56 pm
    8lbs 1oz 21 1/4"
    Chris H

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3/20 at 5:15 am
    8 lbs 15 oz 22"

    Nana

    ReplyDelete