Thursday, March 14, 2013

Easter Mall Event

The mall by us does family fun events and since I can do morning things now (Yippee!) I was able to take her to the Easter event this week.  When we drove up to the mall she said, "Ohhhh, It's a Castle!!!" and I was so proud of her.  I think I am teaching her well!  Although she is also saying "no shopping" to me now when I tell her where we are going so I guess she knows mommy shops too much.

She looked so cute, she was carrying her Coach Purse and looked like such a big girl walking through the mall with me.


They did a little craft.  She chose to make the Easter basket with the eggs.  She was really distracted by everything though so I had to prod her a LOT to get it done.




Next we watched a music guy perform for the kids.  She was really nervous about him of course.  She danced a little bit but was very shy.  She also made the duck craft too.


She danced and played a little bit as she warmed up.  Then they were supposed to find a friend and she teamed up with this little boy.  She looked so nervous to be holding hands and dancing with him.  But she did give him a hug in the end!









Her favorite part... they got a cookie!

She rode the horse machine too.


We played at the play area afterward but had to leave because she was growling at the other kids who would get near her.  She doesn't really like to share the climbing equipment with others... it was pretty funny but also embarrassing to have THAT kid!  When asked the next day about the mall she said, "I had to leave because I was growling and screaming at the kids."  At least I know she got the point!  Although I wish she remembered we had fun too!

We had lunch together there and it was a wonderful morning with my girl!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! She looks so old in that picture with her little purse! But adorable of course! I'm glad you two are having so much fun time before baby dos arrives. Mimi

    ReplyDelete