Thursday, June 28, 2012

Action Shots


I took some videos while Blair and I were outside playing one night. It started with this video because she was spinning in circles and it was so funny, I love her windup arms.

Once she heard me watching it she found it really funny to watch herself so I took advantage.  I have tried many times to get her animal sounds on camera and she never wants to perform on command.  Finally I got her to do a ton of them and I couldn't even remember more!

I also tried to get her running, she is still a spastic runner.  She usually either throws her arms out all over the place or rubs her chest.  It's pretty cute!

Finally, a little putting lesson from her.  This little club Jason made her by cutting his down (well he actually made it for a friends kid at our house one time).

Yes she was full of "Cheese" this day!


1 comment: