She is a total Daddy's girl. From the minute she wakes up she asks for him and I will be playing with her and she will stop and say, "Daddy?" It has become the joke that when she says it her Daddy says, "shhhh, not in front of mommy, it hurts her feelings" haha. It is true though, I feel like chopped liver but I also adore that she loves her daddy so much. She and I are so lucky to have him. Not all daddy's are so involved with their children but Jason is always there for her, loving her and making her laugh like nobody else can. When they cuddle or she gives him kisses it is just the cutest thing I have ever seen.
We went over to Mimi and Papa's house for a BBQ after nap time. She loved to swim in the pool and play in "M&P Park."
I brought my camera but never took it out. When we got home she was super tired so this is the picture I got:
I shook the keys and she did this:
We love you Daddy!
D.A.D pic outtakes:

Her DAD pics turned out great! I'm glad the day was so much fun!
ReplyDelete